Have you ever showered somewhere and the towels were like sand paper on your skin or the sheets on the bed exfoliated your skin while you slept? There is nothing like that to make you want to invest in good quality bedding and towels.
I was recently given the opportunity to test Bamboo Sheets and Bamboo towels from Cariloha.
Trying to be as Eco friendly as possible I am thrilled to share the benefits of Bamboo products.
If you live near anyone growing near bamboo you know it is sustainable and sometimes evasive. Good for the bamboo farmer not so much your neighbor. To learn about the process of turning bamboo into bamboo fiber that can make quality products check out the bamboo process here.
Here are some of the benefits and qualities of bamboo products.
- Bamboo is largely considered a woody plant; however, it’s really a true grass.
- It can be found in many parts of the world but is primarily grown in East Asia and South East Asia, where it’s used for everything from building materials to food sources!
- Bamboo’s soft, silky feel
- It has antimicrobial qualities
- Its ability to take colors well an
- It’s breathable- clothes are designed to appeal to those who seek the very best in natural luxury. Keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- soft and smooth feel
- Very comfortable
- Deep pockets that fit over larger mattress
- Stayed on the mattes
- Maybe a little thin, we have the white sheets and you can see the stripping of the pillow. Granted I probably need a pillow protector anyway
I really like the stripping on the towels. Once again plain Jane here wanted white on white so I can use them in any bathroom. Of course I have a feeling they will be all mine.
You can find all the available bath towels from Cariloha here.
I am anxious to try other bamboo products and Cariloha has a huge selection, such as their clothing that provides UVB protection. Great for the summer months.
Which product from Cariloha would you like to try?
COME BACK WED April 24th FOR OUR MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY OF A BATH SET.
I was provided a product in return of an honest review. All the opinions expressed are 100% my own.