You all know Chloe our dog, is like another child to us. While she is not done with her dog training, we still have issues with jumping, sheno longer have any house training issues at home. I know people with puppies and older dogs still have issues and thought this would be a fun challenge to share with those readers and friends and I would love to have Chloe use only one part of our yard instead of the whole thing because as a female she ruins the lawn.
Welcome to the Dog Training Challenge!
What is it? A group event in which housebreaking issues are eliminated once and for all! (Now that the kids are back in school but it’s not holiday season yet, it’s the perfect time!)
- Puppies: All need house training!
- Older dogs: Many still have accidents, whether frequent, occasional, excitement wetting, etc!
- Already housebroken dogs: Teach your pet to use a designated area instead of your entire yard!
What do I have to do?
- Decide that you’re going to work on the above issues once and for all! (It will take 30 days or less!)
- Follow the instructions in “Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs.”
- Enjoy extra help along the way through the author’s group discussion/Q&A feature!
How do I win?
- Everyone wins by no longer having to deal with accidents in your house or poop all over your yard!
- One person at random wins the $20 Petsmart card… however, you can earn extra entries the more you participate!
Yeah, yeah… clearly the author is selling books. How much is this gonna cost me?
- Yes, Lori Verni-Fogarsi is the author of this book and hopes you’ll buy one and participate. But honestly, this is not some sort of huge money-making venture for her! (Let’s face it… if she were looking to get rich, there are better ways!) I know Lori is a genuine person who truly cares about dogs and their owners!
- The book will be only $2.99 during this entire event! (Kindle version, which you can read on any computer or smartphone as well as Kindle, iPad, etc.) If you prefer paperback, it normally retails for $14.99 but Amazon often offers it for less. (For example, right now it’s $12.92 with free shipping.)
Okay, sounds good. How do I sign up?
- Get your copy of “Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs” from Amazon.
- Enter your information into the entry form below to confirm that you have the book & are participating.
- Start reading & following the methods!
- Return to Lori’s site regularly to participate in the discussion, ask questions, &/or get extra entries in the entry form! (Additional entries will become open to you once you’ve done Step 2.) Bookmark this page so it’s easy to find!
How do I know if my dog’s issues will be covered?
- General confusion about where to “go.”
- Leg lifting/territorial marking.
- Occasional accidents in a certain room.
- Won’t go out in the rain (or other weather issues).
- Excitement or fear-related wetting.
- Accidents in the crate.
- Won’t go in front of you outside.
- Accidents after moving to a different home.
- Accidents when visiting.
- Special section for rescue dogs.
- Teaching your already housebroken pet/s to use a designated area instead of your entire yard.
- And more!
Ready? Let’s go!
START HERE: (Step 1): Get your copy of “Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs.”
STEP 2: Use this form to confirm that you have the book & are participating. (You may need to wait a moment for the form to load.) Do some extra entries now if you’d like.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
STEP 3: Read the book & follow the methods! (It’s a short, easy, read!) STEP 4: Visit the main event page regularly to ask questions, participate in the discussion (in comments, below), let us know how your dog is doing, gain additional entries, etc. Congratulations on taking the first step toward enjoying your pet, home, and yard more! I encourage you to take some time to visit these fabulous blogs who are all helping support this amazing event! Just click their titles to visit!