- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go, See above picture of the blue ice.
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
NO problem fitting with plenty of room for extras.
Now the test on the kids lunch boxes. I was definitely skeptical when I placed in inside his lunchbox. Look at the extra height. Granted you don’t have to lock them together but that is what is is made for.
This pictures shows that you would have room to add a drink in his lunchbox when closing.
Ta Da, it closed. It definitely filled the lunchbox to its potential. My kids especially my youngest loves this as it reminds him of Legos. The snack containers are definitely small and would work well with mini snack sized items. (gold fish, teddy grahams, oreos.
Need a new lunchbox anyway, you might want to consider this one from Rubbermaid, made specifically for the LunchBlox.
Check out Rubbermaid’s website to see the full line of Lunchblox Products. The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is currently available for purchase at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores and retails for about $12.99.